This is an easy-to-use calibration set for your furnaces. It contains a measuring unit and ceramic temperature control rings.
Since the ceramic rings shrink proportionally to the input thermal energy during the sintering or firing process, the achieved furnace temperature is subsequently precisely determined with a dial gauge. If deviations from the required or programmed temperature are detected, the sintering or firing furnace can be readjusted accordingly. Nacera Calibrate controls the correct sintering and firing temperature for a perfect translucency, strength and true shade. Most important your reproducibility of perfect ceramic results – every time.
THE ERGONOMIC SYSTEM FOR NATURAL-LOOKING RESTORATIONS
- Nacera® Calibrate Set (Acrylic tray with 15 calibration rings, reference ring, and dial gauge)
- Calibration Rings for sintering furnaces – 15 pcs.
- Measure and set the correct temperature of your furnaces
- Sinter your Zirconia right – every time
- Be certain to get best strength and translucency
- Use Nacera Calibrate to record to proof correct firing cycles for large restorations, e.g. Toronto-Bridge
- Manual and data sheet